Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Giorgos Siougas

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I met Christian through a producer friend with whom I’m developing a feature film and it quickly became apparent that I was talking to someone who had deep knowledge of movie-structure. Christian came onboard the feature project and is currently writing the script but at the same time we developed a short film together. He was highly professional, he worked very fast, he was very methodical and organized, he listened to my input and filtered it accordingly, he was enthusiastic and meticulous and ultimately delivered a solid script. The film was accepted to compete at the Drama Film Festival, the biggest short film festival in Greece. Having gone through the pressed-for-time short film process with him (three weeks from writing to completion of principal photography) I am even more excited about working with him on the feature. In these tough times in Greece were good screenwriters are rare, Christian is the light at the end of the tunnel. I would recommend him anytime.

Please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail should you have any questions.

Sincerely,

George Siougas
DIRECTOR
TV MINI-SERIES (MEGA CHANNEL), SHORTS

gsiou at otenet dot gr

No comments: